If you become widowed, you will need to forward a copy of the death certificate to the Pension Fund. It is illegal to accept, deposit or cash a check that is issued under the deceased member’s name and Social Security Number. Even if the member has selected a survivor benefit the death still needs to be reported the Pension Fund along with the death certificate.

Our website is no longer supported by Internet Explorer due to Microsoft changes with the browser. If you continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website some of the features will not function properly. Click here to download a browser that is compatible with our website.
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now