As everyone has heard by now, COVID-19 has taken a firm grip on the hearts and minds of all Americans. Each day we tune in to find out how many more have become infected and how close COVID-19 has come to our doorstep. Through it all, we remain steadfast in our dedication to the upkeep of our health and pension benefits for all members. Additionally, it is incumbent upon us to prioritize the health and safety of our members and Fund office staff.
We wanted to notify all of our members of several changes in our methods of communications and protocols that will take place during this time. However, rest assured that our consummate goal is to always honor our commitment to providing exceptional service to our members.
In order to safeguard both our office staff and the members we serve, the Funds are taking the following actions:
- THE FUND OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO MEMBERS. – Out of necessity we are shifting all member service interactions to be supported remotely by Phone or email. Mail can be left in the front door mail receptacle. You may contact the Fund office by phone between 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday by calling 610-320-5500 and selecting the department that you are trying to reach when prompted.
- For the Health & Welfare department, Press 1
- For the Pension department, Press 2
- For the Cash Receipts department, Press 3
- For the Precertification department, Press 4
- For Prescriptions, Press 5
- For Coordination of Benefits, Press 6
You can also reach us by email through our contact section located on our website.
- Limited staff – Due to the Fund office being closed, there are a limited amount of staff who will be remotely supporting member service needs. Please be patient with us as we know this will cause longer than normal phone wait times.
- Maintaining essential operations – The Funds will continue to maintain essential business operations while the office is closed.
- Health and Welfare Fund members – We expect there to be minimal or no disruptions in health plan benefits or coverage during this time.
- Pension Fund members – We also expect no disruptions in pension benefit payments during this time. Now more than ever is the time to consider moving to direct deposit instead of receiving your check in the mail. You can find a direct deposit form under the Pension forms section on the website.
- Alliance Community Healthcare- Alliance Community Healthcare Clinic is currently closed. If you need to schedule a telemedicine visit or have questions please contact 551-256-8418.
The Funds will do our best to provide members with the high-level and responsive service that you have come to depend on. Each decision the Fund’s make to modify and change procedures is arrived at after much thought and consideration, and as such we hope that you understand the critical nature of this public health matter and we do apologize for any inconvenience it creates for our members. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Funds with your questions or for additional information.