Pension Fund Web Portal
Instructions for Accessing the Pension Portal for Participants in the Retirement Income Plan (RIP)
You must have a lump sum balance to access the site.
For questions or assistance accessing the portal, please contact the Information Resources Department weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 610-320-5500 ext 1006, Toll-free in PA at 1-800-422-8330, or Toll-free in the USA at 1-800-331-0420. You may also e-mail your questions to: Pension@CentralPATeamsters.com.
1099-R’s are not available on the Pension Portal.
If this is your first time to the Pension Web portal, please follow these directions: When accessing the portal, your user name is the last four digits of your Social Security number plus the first letter of your first name plus the first three letters of your last name.
To access the portal:
- Click on the Pension Fund Menu Item above.
- Click on the Pension Fund Web Portal link.
- First time users should click on New User? Sign Up Here to register.
- You will be asked to read and agree to the Terms Disclaimer.
- You will then be asked to enter additional personal information including your email address.
- Upon successful registration, a one-time password will be e-mailed to you. Use this password and your user name to login to the web portal.
You will then be asked to change your password for future access. This can be anything you wish, it just needs at least one letter and be at least 6 characters long. This will be e-mailed to the email address given during the first step of registration. You can then use your selected password and your user name to login to the web portal.
Once you have accessed your account, the Pension Fund will mail a notice to your home that confirms your account has been registered.
Looking for a Direct Deposit form?
Questions? Contact Us!
Please note that if you are looking to apply for benefits please contact the Fund office.